Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to school.... Well it has happened again. All the kids are back in school. Paige and Parker are up at Weber State University and Kenzie is a in high school. This is killing me. I think she loves it!!! Already she is doing lots of home work and spending a lot of time in the gym with the volleyball team.




She has already played in a lot of tournaments with the team and they have done really well. She has played with a lot of these girls for a lot of years so when they are seniors I think they will have a really good team. The varsity team this year seems like it is going to be really good too.


OH MY....I never posted this blog and now Paige and Parker have both finished their 1st semester at Weber and Kenzie is not so new to high school anymore and is done with volleyball and now right in the thick of things with basketball. Oh I am terrible at this blogging thing. Sorry no pictures with this one I have so forgotten again how to even get around in the blogging world

No comments: