Thursday, July 14, 2011

Behind again

I swear I have such high hopes that I will be better at blogging and keeping up on our lives. But then life happens and it happens so quickly that I don't have time to even make the long walk up my stairs to the computer and type.

Again so many things have happened since I last wrote. But most recently we just got back from Bear Lake. I LOVE this place. I have always loved Bear Lake. Though I have experienced many things there that should make me not like it such as burns that have blister and about killed me and the sinking of the jet ski and near drowning and having to swim across the lake in the worst storm I have seen. But I can't help it I love it. Especially when we are there with family. I feel bad that Cody, Brinkley and Paige couldn't be there but so glad that Rich, Parker, Kenzie, Robyn and the two girls were able to come. Art and Dixie even made it up for the day. We were so glad when they did show up. I worried that Robyn may back out on us because her hubby couldn't come and Paige and Brinkley wouldn't be there either but she was a trooper and came tired and all and we are so glad that she did.

It is always so fun to just relax and soak up the sun. Except as you all know I don't love to soak up the rays as much as I use to because of what Richard has gone through. We just relax and lather up the sun screen now but that is ok too.

I have pictures but I can't find my cord to put them on my computer so I will have to look for that and then add them later.

1 comment:

Becky Haskins said...

I love reading your posts and catching up with you guys!! I know just what you mean about getting behind on things!! I'm lucky if I can keep up every few months!! It was so fun seeing you guys at the reunion!