Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Time...









So this is how bad it is that I have forgotten how to blog. My sweet daughter in law Robyn put these pictures of thanksgiving on here for me and all I was suppose to do was just write about them. Well for some reason I can't even see them when I am writing and I can't move anything around so here is the scoop. Thanksgiving was wonderful as always thanks to my wonderful children and their families. It was only our own little family this year, which don't get me wrong I so love it that they were all able to come. I just love thanksgivings when the house is over flowing with family and you see loved ones that you don't see as much as you would like. But this year was kind of a off year for that. My brother was busy having his wife's family up to their house this year so they couldn't come and my sisters family all went to her house this year and this year was the first year my sweet mom wasn't with us so kind of sad in that way but thank goodness for my wonderful little family. We ate wonderful food and as you can see had fun as always. My kids are great, they are doing their share of filling our house to the brim with all these new wonderful grand babies we have...and love!!! Another great turkey day.

No comments: